The SALTO LT2K tubular latch is a Grade 2 tubular latch that permits combining SALTO electronic escutcheons on doors where a tubular latch retrofit is needed.
- Grade 2 tubular latch compliant with ANSI A156.2.
- 12,7mm (1/2”) throw solid brass latch.
- 40º angle rotation.
- Spindle compatible: 8mm.
- Reversible for right and left hand doors.
- Auxiliar latch (anticard) deadlocks the latch.
- Self-adjusting faceplate to accomodate bevelled or flat doors.
- Available back-sets:
– 60mm ( 2-3/8” )
– 70mm ( 2-3/4” )
– 127mm ( 5” )
- Finish: satin stainless steel (US32D).
- Front plate shape: squared.